Back to Our Wines
Valsardo 2004 Kosher
- Origin of the Grapes:
Grapes from the property vines, planted in 1986
All manual, double selection of the grapes, the first one in the vines,
and the second one in a selection table
- Alcoholic fermentation: 15 days from the entrance of the grapes into the deposits
- Natural and spontaneous starting of the alcoholic and malolactic fermentations
- Ageing Details:
- One year in inox. tank
- Bottled in November 2005
- Number of Bottles:
- Complementary details:
Because of the correct balance of the grapes in the plants
(acidity degree/sugar) the philosophy of valsardo concerning the wines is the following:
Contain no additives, are not clarified, are not passed through a cold system,
are not filtered
- Elaborated under the supervision of Rabbi Moshe Bendahan, Chief Rabbi of Madrid/Spain.
- Visually attractive dark cherry with a lively violet-ruby edge.
- Intense aroma that reminds the variety expressed as red fruits (strawberry, raspberry,
redcurrant) hints of skins and terroir.
- Light and fresh in mouth, its round tannins come with a medium persistence drawn by stewed fruit.