The first planting took place in Spring 1986. Grape varieties that are considered are:
90% Tempranillo - 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
Tempranillo or Tinto Fino is characteristic of the Ribera del
Duero, it has a great aromatic finense, is well-balanced, has fruited tannins, a medium
alcoholic degree and a stable colour.
Merlot frings finense and gentle sensations with not too much tannins.
Cabernet Sauvignon brings bouquet and long duration of aromas.
Forming the plant
Cordon Royat bundled to the first wire at 40 centimeters from the ground. This way,
we can maintain the tradition having the grapes get indirect heat from the sun through the
ground. The automation is also easier.
- No weedkiller has ever been used.
- The manures are right and organic.
- The vines are peeled during the winter to reduce the treatments.
- All treatments only before blooming.
Age of the vines 25 years.
- Prefect balance
- With no excessive alcohol degree
- Sane and without any contamination
Fruity flavour and aroma.